CLERK TO THE COUNCIL AND RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER
Ubley Parish Council is looking for a Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer, working 7 hours per week.
Since the early part of this year we have had the able support of a Locum Clerk, Cathy, as we weren’t able to appoint a permanent Clerk.
We now need to get a permanent Clerk in place to support the Council going forward.
We need the Clerk to:
– be ICT literate, and proficient in the use of a range of tools such as word-processing, spreadsheet software and video meetings
– have experience of setting and controlling a budget
– have good communication, oral and written, and organisational skills
– be able to work to deadlines
– enjoy working as part of a team
It would obviously be useful if you had some experience with a parish or town council or in a similar environment BUT this isn’t essential for someone who is willing to learn.
Salary will be based on the current NJC/NALC guidelines. You will be required to attend monthly evening meetings.
More information can be obtained from Phil Collins, Chair of the Council, on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01761 462294.
You can also contact Phil or any of the Councillors for more information or an informal discussion. You can find them listed on www.ubleyparish.co.uk