Ubley Parish Hall now has a FaceBook page.
The Parish Hall is situated in the centre of the village and is the focal point of many community events and private functions.
The modern building with its light and airy rooms features:
- a large hall which is big enough for badminton or to seat 150 guests at a sit down meal
- a fully licensed and stocked bar and bar lounge
- a large modern kitchen
- recently upgraded toilet and disabled toilet facilities
- a large additional room for meetings or smaller gatherings that is also the home of the Pre-school
- a well appointed entrance lobby
- a large car park
All the rooms are clean, bright and airy and can be hired for private or community functions on an hourly, daily or repeating basis. The hall can be hired with or without the bar and additional equipment such as staging in the hall is also available.
For bookings and enquiries please contact: Mike Nash on: 07582 933283
or e-mail email@example.com