CLERK TO THE COUNCIL AND RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER
Ubley Parish Council is looking for a Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer, working 7 hours per week.
- be ICT literate, and proficient in the use of a range of tools such as word-processing, spreadsheet software and video meetings
- have experience of setting and controlling a budget
- have good communication, oral and written, and organisational skills
- be able to work to deadlines
- enjoy working as part of a team
It would be desirable for you to have
- qualifications to A-Level or equivalent, to include a minimum of GCSE Maths and English
- experience with a parish or town council or in an environment that is governed by similar legislative and procedural controls e.g. law; accountancy, a local authority
- an understanding of how local government in the community works
Salary will be based on the current NJC/NALC guidelines of £10.65 per hour for approximately 30 hours per month. You will be required to attend monthly evening meetings currently held remotely but which will resume in Ubley Village Hall once restrictions are eased.
More information and an application form can be obtained from Phil Collins, Chair of the Council, on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01761 462294.
You can also contact Phil or any of the Councillors for more information or an informal discussion. You can find them listed on www.ubleyparish.co.uk
This application is still open!